Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy 2 months, Savannah!

Happy 2 month birthday to our beautiful baby girl! She's very loved :)

New milestones/developments so far...
  • She's got the smiling thing down! She loves to smile, especially when naked or in response to our smiles.
  • Cooing...absolutely adorable! I love having "conversations" with her. She loves it when you mimic back to her the noises that she makes.
  • She's started to giggle...though mostly in her sleep so far.
  • Thanks to the sleep positioner we finally broke down and bought (after much skeptecism on my part), she's now sleeping in her basinnett by our bed, instead of in the swing every night (not that I'm not guilty of letting her sleep in bed with us once in a while still after a feeding. It's easier, and I like to cuddle with her!
  • She's definitely got even more head control, not surprising since she had a pretty early start on that one!



My two favorite people in the whole world!





Waving to daddy! (Probably not on purpose, but hey, you take what you can get!)

The sleep positioner that has saved our sanity!

Such a happy girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a happy little kid. I love her smile !