Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long time...

...no update. Oops.

It's been a while. We've been busy enjoying life.

So far, we now have four top teeth coming in, in addition to the two on the bottom that have been in for a while. Those little chompers are sharp!

And, we have an almost crawler! She's working really hard, and can get up on all fours and rock back and forth. If I had to guess, I would estimate that she would be crawling by the end of the week. So crazy. It goes so incredibly fast. I can't believe it's been over 8 months since she was just a teeny tiny newborn nestled on my chest in the hospital. Now, she sprawls across me when she falls asleep on me :)

I think that's it for updates for now...not really a whole lot to report. I'm sure I'll have some crawling videos soon!

Cheers!

Jess & Savannah-Monkey

No comments: