...and hopefully more to follow later.
Happy news!
Today I had my latest pregnancy appointment. We got to hear the heartbeat, and we could hear the baby moving around like crazy! I also got to schedule my big ultrasound to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! Woohoo!
The date is Thursday, May 8th, 2:15 PM. Anyone want to weigh in on what they think it will be??
Some background to possibly help you in making your guess: I'm an only child. My dad has 4 sisters, my mom has a sister and two brothers. Peter is one of 7...with one older brother and 5 younger sisters (4 of them are biological, two of those are half sisters).
I think it could go either way...I think it's about time there's a boy in this family, so that's what I'm hoping for/guessing. Peter thinks it will be a girl because they are already so common in his family especially. Don't get me wrong...we'll both be happy either way, it's just fun to guess! We're taking a poll among our friends to see who thinks we're having what...please let me know what you think! I'm so excited to find out!
Anyhow, we're off to the beach for the remainder of our vacation...we'll be back sometime Sunday. Just wanted to put up a quick update! I'll try and post more Sunday when we get home, if I'm not too tired :)
Cheers!
4 comments:
The whole boy/girl thing I think falls on the dad's shoulders (that is all I remember from biology :D). Look at my brother, took him three tries before his sissy slugs moved out of the way and he got a boy hehe
Since you are thinking girl, I will say boy...just to be different :)
My spidey baby sense says a girl. Or maybe I just want it to be a girl so I can buy her pretty dresses :)
Haha, you guys are awesome. So far I still think "boy", but that's just for arguments' same because Peter thinks it's a girl. 8 days til we find out!
Post a Comment