Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gummi Bears...

...Bouncing here and there and everywhere!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm having a Gummi Bear. That's what the ultrasound picture looks like anyways. Sorry it's so blurry, the actual photos are a little more clear :)

I had my first official appointment today, and the next is in three weeks. It was so cool, we got to see the hearbeat (couldn't hear it...I've got a bit too much padding to be able to hear it at this stage...maybe next time), and our little gummi bear was moving around like crazy! Typical me, I cried, hehe. It was the most wonderful feeling to see the little baby moving around in my tummy! Peter was really excited too...it really was the best experience! Aside from feeling like I've been hit by a truck, and peeing on a stick, I've had no real proof until now that I really am pregnant...this helped put my mind at ease...a LOT! Yay!

Peter asks me just about every other day when we'll get to find out if it's a boy or a girl. He's disappointed every time to learn that it's not for at least 8-10 more weeks! We're both really excited, and looking forward to seeing where this new adventure will take us!

That's all for now!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is the fluid in your tummy gummi juice then ? :)

Anonymous said...

Corn syrup I'd guess ;)